Lesson 51 My girlfriend
complain 和 about 的关系如一对筷子
1、People always complain about one thing why so plenty of people everywhere at holiday.
2、She often complains about her old clothes and backpack.
1、Neighbor's kid is ambitious.
2、 John has more money than Bob because he is more ambitious.
1、 Mom is the most considerate person in my family.
2、 I like her because she is considerate.
1、 Don't be complain about your parents. After all , they just care you.
I should be braver.
He should be gentler.
You should be more diligent.
I live in a crowded dormitory.
I live in a smaller house.
Lesson 52 Sam's OK
- Beauty is only skin deep. 美丑不过一层皮
- 当句子可以用Yes或者No 回答的时候，语调上扬。
- Do you like coffee or tea?
- Which one do you like better?
- be proud of 以......为荣
- My best friend is proud of my progress.
Lesson 53 County life
- He is friendly with us. 与人友善
- She lives a busy life. 忙碌生活
- Safety first. 安全至上
- I believe in saying. 相信这句格言
- Live and learn. 活到老，学到老
- above all 更重要的是
- Learning is important. Above all, To be a man is more important.
- We need money. Above all, we need love.
- My mother told my little brother to take a relax. Above all , she told him to stop playing games.
Lesson 54 I like brighter colors
- You have a bright future. 前途光明
- I am new here. 人生地不熟
- I am broke. 穷光蛋
- frankly = to be frank with you 坦白说
- naughty 美 /'nɔti/
- My mother looks young for her age.
- Frankly , I love you.
- To be frank with you, I don't like you always lowing your head to play mobile phone.
- Frankly， I make some mistakes.
Lesson 55 More is not always better.
- More is not always better. 多未必佳
- not necessarily 未必
- The teacher isn't necessarily always right.
- A good athlete is not necessarily a good husband.
- as ...... as 和......一样
- She is competitive.
- She is as competitive as my mother and aunt.
- She works hard.
- She works as hard as her boss.
- I write seriously.
- I write as seriously as my idol.
- Some people work hard.
- Some people work harder than you.
- Some people have more money than you.
- I have more free time than you.
- I have less friend than you.
- My brother is taller than me.
- My brother is stronger than me.
- My father is fatter than everyone in my family.