这个充满互撩又感人的世界(将不定期更新)

1. This Is Us. S1E10 我们这一天 第一季第十集

Kate: Are you…Are you really here?

凯特:你……真的是你吗?

Toby: Well, I just spent six hours in a middle seat on something called Zoom Arilines. So I am as surprised as you are. Kate, I am here to take the first steps in overcoming our insanity one last time, for both of us. Because it’s Christmas. And because we’re good together. I’m back on the diet. Not for you, for me. But also for you, so that you’ll be with me. I can live without pizza and cookies and potato chips and whatever that brownie thing was that they were serving on the plane. The one thing I cannot live without is you. Six hours in a middle seat gives a guy plenty of time to prepare an entrance.

托比:是啊,我花了六个小时挤在Zoom航空的中间座位上。所以我和你一样惊讶。凯特,我过来是想先迈出一步,为我们的最后一次不理智买单。因为圣诞节到了,而且我们在一起真的很开心。我又开始节食了,不是为你,是为我自己。当然也是为你,这样你就会和我在一起了。我可以没有披萨和饼干,没有薯片和那些飞机上供应的巧克力蛋糕之类的东西,但我的生命中唯独不能没有的,是你。挤在中间座位里的六小时给了我充分的时间准备开场白。


2.  Rick and Morty S2E3 瑞克和莫蒂 第二季第三集

Unity: Rick, forgive me for doing this in notes. I’m not strong enough to do it in persons. I realize now that I’m attracted to you for the same reason I can’t be with you. You can’t change. And I have no problem with that, but it clearly means I have a problem with myself. I’m sure there’s no perfect version of me. I’m sure I’ll just unify species after species. And never really be complete. But I know how it goes with us. I lose who I am and become part of you. Because in a strange way, you’re better at what I do without even trying. Yours, and nobody else’s, Unity.

联合体:原谅我Rick, 我只能留下字条。我没有和你当面告别的勇气。我现在懂了,你吸引我的地方正是我不能和你在一起的原因。你无法改变。这不是坏事。但是对我来说,却是无法迈过的一道坎。我知道完美的我并不存在。我知道我会同化一个接一个的种族。却永远无法真正的完美。但我知道我们的结局,我会失去自我,成为你的一部分。最为奇怪的就在于此,明明是我的专长,你毫不费力便胜过了我。永远独属于你的,联合体。

(Rick and Morty 少的不能再少的感情戏,这一段看的太心疼Rick了。这一集结尾的歌特别赞: Can you feel it)


3.  The Theory of Everything 万物理论

Jane: Stephen.

简:斯蒂芬。

Stephen: You just missed him. He was here earlier.

斯蒂芬:他刚走。 之前还在这儿。

Jane: Don’t do this.

简:别这样

Stephen: Go!

斯蒂芬:走开!

Jane: Okay. Play a game with me.

简: 好吧。跟我打一场球吧。

Stephen: Go!

斯蒂芬:快走!

Jane:If you don't get up and play a game with me I won't come back here again...ever.

简:你要是不站起来跟我打一场球,我就不回来了,永远不回来了。

Stephen: Come on!

斯蒂芬:来吧!

(Stephen打球)

Stephen: You can leave me now!

斯蒂芬:你现在可以走了!

Jane: Are you going to talk about this or not?

简:你不想谈谈吗?

Stephen: Will you please just go?

斯蒂芬:  你能不能快点走?

Jane: Is that what you want?

简:你真的想要我走吗?

Stephen: Yes, it is what I want, so, please, if you care about me all, then, please, just go!

斯蒂芬:是,我想要你走,如果你还在乎我,那么请你走!

Jane: I can’t.

简:我不走。

Stephen: I have two years to live. I need to work.

斯蒂芬: 我只剩下两年可以活了。我还要工作。

Jane: I love you.

简:我爱你。

Stephen: You’ve...you’ve leapt to..that’s a false conclusion…

斯蒂芬: 你……你想到的……这是错误的结论……

Jane:I want us to be together, for as long as we've got, and if that's not very long then, well, that's just how it is...it'll have to do.简:我要和你在一起,有多久就是多久,时间不长的话,也没事,两年也够。

Stephen: You don’t know what’s coming. It’ll affect everything.

斯蒂芬:你不知道会怎么样,我的一切都会受影响。

(然后Jane就直接吻了上去)


4. Sherlock S3E3 神探夏洛克 第三季第三集

Mary: So have you read it?

玛丽:你看过了吗?

Watson: Would you come here a moment?

华生:能过来一下吗?

Mary: No, tell me, have you?

玛丽:不,告诉我,你看过了吗?

Watson: Just..Come here.

华生:你就过来吧

Mary: No, I’m fine.

玛丽:我没事。

Watson: I’ve thought long and hard about what I want to say to you. These are prepared words, Mary. I’ve chosen these words with care.

华生:关于要对你说什么,我想了很久很认真。我已经想好了,玛丽。我很小心地字斟句酌。

Mary: Ok.

玛丽:好吧。

Watson: The problems of your past are your business. The problems of your future...are my privilege. It’s all I have to say. It’s all I need to know. No I didn’t read it.

华生:你的过去我不愿过问,那是你自己的事情;你的未来我希望参与,这是我的荣幸。这就是所有我想说的。 这就是所有我需要知道的。我没有看过那个。

(此时玛丽已经泪流满面)

Mary: You don’t even know my name.

玛丽:你连我的名字都不知道呢

Watson: Is Mary Watson good enough for you?

华生:玛丽‘华生 对你来说不够好吗?

Mary: Yes! Oh my God, yes!

玛丽:够好了,上帝啊,够好了!

Watson: Then it’s good enough for me, too.

华生:那对我来说也够好了。


5. Modern Family S5E1 摩登家庭 第五季第一集

Phil: Hey, you remember the day I proposed to you?

菲尔:Hey, 还记得我向你求婚的那天吗?

Claire: Of course I do. I don’t the exact date, but, yes.

克莱尔:我当然记得。我不太记得具体是哪一天了,但是我记得。

Phil: March 19, 1994

菲尔:1994年3月19日

Claire: Oh, Yeah. I was in such a bad mood that afternoon. I was on day two of a St. Patricks hangover.

克莱尔:是哦。那天下午我心情相当不好,圣帕特里克节喝醉后的第二天宿醉。

Phil: I don’t remember that. I just remember how crazy in love I was. I couldn’t wait to ask you. I even ran a red light on the way to pick you up. I still have the ticket.

菲尔:我不记得这个了。我只记得我爱的有多疯狂。我迫不及待想向你求婚,甚至在去接你的路上闯了一个红灯。罚单我还留着。

Claire: No, you don’t. Why would you say something like that?

克莱尔:不可能。你为什么要说这样子的话?

Phil: Are you kidding me? I was racing to my life. It’s in a box at my dad’s with a bunch of other stuff. The program from that concert where I met you. The matchbook with the fake number on it you gave me. The souvenir goblet from our first date. You really think I’d throw away all those beautiful memories, milagy? I haven’t seen that stuff for a long time. I have to dig it out when I see my dad.

菲尔:开什么玩笑,我那时在冲向我的人生。罚单就在我爸家和其他东西存在一个盒子里。包括我第一次遇见你时的那场音乐会的节目单,你给我的写着假电话号码的火柴盒,我们第一次约会时的纪念酒杯。你真的觉得我会把这些美好的回忆扔掉吗,我的夫人?我已经很久没再看见这些东西了。我去见我爸时一定要翻出来。

Claire: Okay, stop. Sorry.

克莱尔:好了,别说了。对不起。

Phil: What?

菲尔:怎么了?

(此时Claire已经眼泪汪汪)

Claire: I told your dad to call you because I wanted some time for myself. Yeah, couple of days away from my perfect, romantic husband, who is far too good for this cold-hearted, blood-less wife-bot.

克莱尔:是我让你爸爸找你的,因为我想有几天单独清静的时间,是的,几天远离我那完美的浪漫的丈夫, 我这个铁石心肠、冷血无情的机器人妻子根本配不上的好丈夫。

Phil: Hey hey hey hey. You have blood.

菲尔:好了好了,你不冷血。

Claire: Honey, I just put the chairs in front of the fireplace. You made it romantic. Mitchell’s right, I’m a ghoul.

克莱尔:亲爱的,我只是把椅子放在了火炉前。你却布置得这么浪漫。米切尔说的对,我是个食尸鬼。

Phil: Come here. You’re romantic, too, in your own funny way. We’re just different. So what if I’m more sentimental?

菲尔:过来。(然后把claire抱在了自己腿上,很耐心的仰头说着)你有你自己有趣的浪漫方式。我们只是不同。我更多愁善感些又如何?

你可能感兴趣的